or Connect

Posts by robtheklobb

I'm selling a Gitman Vintage Portuguese Flannel in the geometric pattern. The fabric is really luxurious and thick. It's in awesome shape and has been worn a couple of times and washed once in cold water. I'm asking for 110 100 USD or best offer shipped within the continental US. Measurements: Shoulders: 18" Pit-to-pit: 21.75" Sleeve: 25" Length: 33" Please PM me if you have any questions! Thanks! Edit: Dropped to 100 (1/15/13)
I'm selling a J. Crew blue and orange tattersall button down in size medium . The shirt is in like new shape, has been worn and washed once. I'm selling it for 45 30 USD or best offer shipped within the continental United States. Please PM if you're interested or have questions. Thanks! Measurements: Pit-to-pit: 21" Shoulders: 18" Sleeve: 25" Collar to bottom: 32"' Edit: Dropped price.
I'm selling a grey Gitman Vintage Oxford in size medium. The shirt is in great shape, has been worn and washed a few times. The buttonhole closest to the cuff on the left sleeve is a little worn (I've included a picture). I'm selling it for 70 USD or best offer shipped within the continental United States. Please PM if you're interested or have questions. Thanks! Measurements: Pit-to-pit: 21" Shoulders: 18" Sleeve: 25" Collar to bottom: 31"
I'm selling a Gant Rugger Dreamy Oxford Hugger Fit Button Down in size medium. The color is a slightly faded overdyed navy. The shirt is in excellent condition, worn and washed once; it's just been sitting in my closet. I'm selling it for 60 USD or best offer shipped within the continental United States. Please PM if you're interested or have questions. Thanks! Measurements: Pit-to-pit: 20.5" Shoulders: 17" Sleeve: 27" Collar to bottom: 31.5" Edit: Price drop from $65.
Not pending. Still up for grabs!
Pending!
Oh, but it is (the measurement was taken across, so multiply by 2). Blue Owl Workshop measures the waist of the size 31s as 34". Perfectly reasonable for them to stretch an inch after a few wears.
Not pending, someone won't answer their PMs.
Pending.
I'm selling a pair of Nudie Grim Tim Dry Dirt Organic jeans that are tagged 31x34. These are brand new with tags. I'm asking for 140135 130 USD or best offer shipped within the continental US. Measurements: Waist: 16" Front Rise: 9.75" Back Rise: 14" Thigh: 10.5" Knee: 8.5" Inseam: 34" Hem: 7.25" Please PM if you have questions! Thanks! Edit: Price drop.