or Connect

Posts by JordanH.

here is one that is maybe my favorite. cell phone pics are of bad quality but someday i will have something better, Lord willing. i still need to take some pics of my others.
Quote: Originally Posted by lee_44106 You've answered you own question already. Stick with the known and avoid the unknown and potential hassle. I agree with this
almost a year ago, I had a Carlos Torano Signature in a robusto I believe. I had other cigars that seemed good before this, but after this smoke, it seems like it is the one I think about most often. Anybody else like them? It was a maduro or an oscuro, closer to the latter. What do you all think about them?
i think the first shoe a man should buy is either a brown cap-toe or burgundy cap toe balmorals. brown/ maroon go with more than black. they go with everything except black clothes to me so they would be my first choice
I would. I remember a poster here did a gray suit with a white shirt, black tie, and black monk straps (i think) with a regular white square (i think). looked great.
button boots, there was a black pair on e-bay that i wanted to buy which i think were from the early 20th century.
Random Harvest takes the cake.
Quote: Originally Posted by Flambeur I think ANYONE can look good in a DB suit, as long as it's the proper fit for the person. This message brought to you by common sense. +1. I hate when people say stuff like alot of people in this thread. The opinions are buns, word to Mrs. Baird.
i think the OP should wear a red square instead of white or anything else.
i think this is my favorite kind of design for knit ties