or Connect

Posts by JordanH.

I have the AE Byron and across the cap on the toe, there is brogueing. Or is it broguing? Either way, I like the look of them very much and think that you'd be satisfied with them as well. And, you probably need to see them in person as the Allen Edmonds site has bad pictures of the shoes.
Quote: Originally Posted by SkinnyGoomba I think you should buy something else, this does nothing for you. Simply because you're tall doesnt mean you need to have a suit thats too long. Just my eyeball perspective on this, the suit body is too long by about 2", the button point looks pretty low, no doubt a symptom of a jacket thats too long. Shoulders, too wide, as a guage for when you go shopping, if they extend past your natural shoulder, at all,...
Quote: Originally Posted by jimmyoneill All of your shoes look the same, and all of your watches look the same. Where is the variety? kinda true, but i'd still like to have all those shoes
Quote: Originally Posted by Parker off-white or 'stone' chinos might work. +1. I was actually going to say cream colored or white.
darker gray works well, I think.
I tell the person. It is not right to just let someone unknowingly have something wrong with them and not let them know. I'd sure want someone to tell me.
they look good to me
what condition are they in?
what if i'm an ugly obese fatty but i love myself? this is how i feel. i don't think that i'd trade my fat body or pitch black skin (which is also a problem for a lot of people) for anything. i find that white people (females, especially) hate themselves for having enough body fat to where they can grab their skin. it's also a race thing. when fat black women feel they're acceptable, fat white women want to blow their brains out. the whole situation is pretty sad
here is one that is maybe my favorite. cell phone pics are of bad quality but someday i will have something better, Lord willing. i still need to take some pics of my others.