or Connect

Posts by whereismyshoe

yeah imo that length is perfect, i hate the super cropped look some of the earlier jackets have
Basic colors w/ box logo preferred, but let me know what you have.
fuck that fqhh moto is INSANE.
"we're traveling to binghamton, ny for a competition" i'm a binghamton expat. hated it. i know anyone who has taken the time to write a review about the olive garden from binghamton is probably not the brightest of the bunch
Quote: Originally Posted by vinouspleasure we're traveling to binghamton, ny for a competition (www.idodi.org) for our kids this weekend. I thought I'd check out reviews of restaurants on tripadivisor. I knew we were in trouble when the number nine rated restaurant was an Olive Garden. But then I started wondering who in their right mind would vote for and review an Olive Garden. So I started reading reviews and came across this gem with the title: ...
Quote: Originally Posted by kurupted APC NS size 32, too big for me now, wore them everywhere, washed often these are great. can't wait until mine start getting holes in places besides the back pocket
Quote: Originally Posted by kvnknrd edit: lol power rangers this is fuckin' awesome. black / dark grey would be sick
i'm bad at matching colors
Quote: Originally Posted by impolyt_one I have been mulling over it and I have an imaginary secret menu item I want to add: let's make the option for the Moto with an invisible snap on the collarband as before, and then revise the cuffs and hem to the 2011 DR/collared Moto style, so convertible cuffs and banded hem. 2 Motos for your enjoyment. Off the menu steez. fuck. you sold me. now to come up with $710...