or Connect

Posts by whereismyshoe

Does this offer still stand?
first styleforum fit that i can remember: Gap / Dior / Nike boring until it gets cooler.
taylor swift doesn't care about black people
Quote: Originally Posted by unknown00 haven't heard of either one, looked it up online, not popular no one wears them ahahahaha i literally lol'd at this one.
Quote: Originally Posted by MickJag Question about Levi 511 Skinny. I wear a size 36 in both their 501 and 505. What size should I get for their 511 skinny jeans? I actually sized up one for the 511, and it wasn't too tight as tts might be - i would do this if you're a size 36
Quote: Originally Posted by zissou It says "Abercrombie & Fitch" I thought this too, but didn't think PG would wear such things..I think it says ____ & Sons. e: agreanno?
Quote: Originally Posted by northshorestudent hey new poster here... I purchased a pair of BNWT rb23 in the indigo color on this board and decided that my football legs couldn't do it. I can't post in the B&S forum yet, but if there is any interest in these let me know. What size? I'll trade you for RB15's, the thighs on them are big.
Quote: Originally Posted by whereismyshoe What is the fit of Dior 21cm as compared to, say, rag and bone RB15 or APC NS? I might be buying some 21cm in size 31 from someone on this forum, and love the fit of my stretched out 29 NS but the 32 r&b's are a little too full in the thighs / too big at the bottom. Anyone?
What is the fit of Dior 21cm as compared to, say, rag and bone RB15 or APC NS? I might be buying some 21cm in size 31 from someone on this forum, and love the fit of my stretched out 29 NS but the 32 r&b's are a little too full in the thighs / too big at the bottom.
How is the sizing on Rag and Bone stuff? I've heard TTS from some places.