or Connect

Posts by whereismyshoe

Quote: Originally Posted by unknown00 haven't heard of either one, looked it up online, not popular no one wears them ahahahaha i literally lol'd at this one.
Quote: Originally Posted by MickJag Question about Levi 511 Skinny. I wear a size 36 in both their 501 and 505. What size should I get for their 511 skinny jeans? I actually sized up one for the 511, and it wasn't too tight as tts might be - i would do this if you're a size 36
Quote: Originally Posted by zissou It says "Abercrombie & Fitch" I thought this too, but didn't think PG would wear such things..I think it says ____ & Sons. e: agreanno?
Quote: Originally Posted by northshorestudent hey new poster here... I purchased a pair of BNWT rb23 in the indigo color on this board and decided that my football legs couldn't do it. I can't post in the B&S forum yet, but if there is any interest in these let me know. What size? I'll trade you for RB15's, the thighs on them are big.
Quote: Originally Posted by whereismyshoe What is the fit of Dior 21cm as compared to, say, rag and bone RB15 or APC NS? I might be buying some 21cm in size 31 from someone on this forum, and love the fit of my stretched out 29 NS but the 32 r&b's are a little too full in the thighs / too big at the bottom. Anyone?
What is the fit of Dior 21cm as compared to, say, rag and bone RB15 or APC NS? I might be buying some 21cm in size 31 from someone on this forum, and love the fit of my stretched out 29 NS but the 32 r&b's are a little too full in the thighs / too big at the bottom.
How is the sizing on Rag and Bone stuff? I've heard TTS from some places.
i'm new at this, tell me i'm doing something right haha. Hollister (yeah i know, but it fits me well) Fossil watch H&M Sliqs (indigo, camera just makes them look black) Purcells
Does anyone know where i can get some cheap, decent looking Chelsea boots? I'm in NYC the next couple days and am going shopping tomorrow. <$100 if possible.
yeah, that looks about like what i need, becuase it's got the smooth belt material on both sides. I'm not really a fan of the brass buckle though.