or Connect

Posts by whereismyshoe

is it water? then yes. jesus christ
dropped the price..does this work with the new b&s?
I bought this hat and it's way too small for my head. Brand new, never worn (only tried on once) dark navy box logo with red Eye of Horus on the side and "world famous" on the back. New Era size 7-1/2 (59.6cm). Optimally, I'm looking to trade for a Supreme hat in a similar style (box logo), but a size 7-3/4 or even bigger if possible.
Very nice 100% wool Gieves and Hawkes blazer / sport coat. A very nice dark navy color with subtle pinstriping, really shows up beautifully in the sunlight as per the second picture. Double vented in the back, no tears in the liner. Fantastic condition. $60 shipped or best offer. Tagged 42R Shoulder Width: 19.5" Sleeve Length: 25" p2p: 22.25" Jacket Length: 31.25"
Quote: Originally Posted by RFX45 Bought a cheap light box and took some sample shots. Turned out well I think. Now you just need to stop using Papyrus..
Quote: Originally Posted by Cool The Kid [/SPOILER] shirt rules, what is it?
i tried on a baseball style jacket once and my girlfriend said it looked like "the eighties" but she doesn't know too much about fashion / it wasn't a toj
for your style they look just right.
they're court lows.
Quote: Originally Posted by Uncontrol not skinnyfat, otter as long as i'm posting can't wait to see uncontrol DR.