or Connect

Posts by whereismyshoe

Bought these new from Context, but decided that i'd rather have camera gear right now than jeans, these are a perfect fit for me and the denim is incredible. tagged size 32. 170 includes shipping to the CONUS. Refer to the Context page for measurements.
Echoing the love for the 0701 fit. Mine need to be hemmed before i'll wear them out but i'm really digging the fit so far. a "roomier skinny guy" is pretty accurate, and the denim is crazy good. on another note, how much inseam shrinkage can i expect post-wash?
e: nevermind found them
re: cheap black jean chat, target carries "denizen" which is made by levi's. they have a pretty decent skinny cut and can often be ahd for like $22. Don't expect much in the way of fabric quality, but lookswise they're fine
Another drop, 180 ----> 160. A few bites, but no buyers yet.
aaaand another. 200 ---> 180
another price drop on this. 230 ---> 200.
Price dropped 250 ----> 230.
Brand new without tags APC long overcoat. Double breasted with a single back vent, 100% wool in a subtle black herringbone texture. Seriously nice stuff, it just doesn't mesh with my style as well as i'd like it to. size M. Just noticed that the picture i took was with the other flap over the top, it really is double breasted like a peacoat. if you can't visualize it i can take another picture. chest: 21 shoulders: 18 sleeve: 25.5 length: 39 PM me with any questions /...
F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5edit: shit literally seconds before i posted this the pictures are posted. god damn. fit is perfect and it meshes beautifully with your style