or Connect

Posts by amerikajinda

Well if it's the house money and it's the speculative part of your portfolio, then by all means -- play on! Just looked up ACTC -- hmmm... I never touch any stock priced less than $10!!! Penny stocks scare me. Although I was talking to a friend yesterday who picked up 15,000 shares of $SIRI when it was priced at 5 and a half cents per share!!! (Which sounds like a lot at first but was only an $825 gamble, which is today worth over $57k). And now with Liberty ($LMCA)...
Hey what happened!I thought your question was good... you gotta look at the numbers and data points yourself and form your own conclusions - not just rely on what other people say.
Nope - not touching Twitter...Jim Cramer said last night that you should SELL SELL SELL your EPZM!!!It's not one of the Four Horsemen of Biotech ($BIIB, $CELG, $GILD and $REGN):Here's a screenshot from the other day for your trophy room:You better lock that in!
Well its 2016-2018 price projection high is 250, so... just hold on to it.
Nice! That IDFNL really knows his stuff.So you can make money following this thread!
Cool - thanks for the tip. Just signed up for their weekly market sentiment update: http://www.bakerave.com/blogI need an edge.
Nice going! Hope it continues to skyrocket for you guys. How'd you hear about EPZM? It wasn't even on my radar...But I did pick up some CTL, PXD and SLW today... who's coming along with me for the ride?
In addition to the finance types I previously mentioned that I follow on Twitter (@KeithMcCullough, @andrewrsorkin, @montoyan, @BloombergMrkts, @WSJecon, @MarketBeat, @kathylienfx, @saraeisenFX, @scarletfu, @tomkeene, @matt_levine, @M_C_Klein, @Dawn_Kopecki, @izakaminska, @CardiffGarcia, @chrisadamsmkts, @EricGPlatt, @dealbook, @NadiaSpeaks, @danacimilluca, @weigu, @ReutersMoney, @WealthBulletin, @BeckyQuick, @AaronLucchetti, @PreetaTweets, @morningmoneyben, @carney,...
Those are all excellent choices. What do you think about Investor's Business Daily?
+1