or Connect

Posts by Ott

bump, price drop
http://www.saddlebackleather.com/Classic-Briefcase?sc=8&category=301406Needs no introduction. Bought a few years ago from Saddleback. I absolutely love it, but as somebody with several shoulder injuries over the years, a big leather shoulderbag is just not ideal. Admittedly it also converts to a backpack, but it's just not as comfortable for me as a canvas or nylon backpack. At any rate, used maybe ~15 times, no signs of wear other than a few scratches, and an extra hole...
JUMPSTART10% off fall/winter, maybe free shipping as well (but not to Canada)
bump/drop #2
bump/drop
Great shirt, amazing woolly texture and construction. Japan made. 53%cotton/47%wool. bought from Gravity Pope over a year ago, only worn a handful of times. Selling because it runs small, and I need at least a 50 in this. My loss is your gain! Measurements Length: 28 Pit to Pit: ~18.5 Asking: $65 shipped to N. America, $60 to Canada, wiling to negotiate shipping elsewhere just PM (nb: pics from another user/blackbird, my good camera broke)
interest but no takers yet. So: price drop!
price drop/bump
For sale is a pair of: 21cm MIJ Dior Jeans, size 29. Picked these up a while ago but I have too many pants to wear them regularly. Probably worn for a month or so total. Very slight whiskering and a bit of a wallet fade on the back. Unwashed, unrinsed, unaltered. Measures: Waist = 15.5 Hem = 7.6 (yes, you read correctly. the 21cm are quite slim) Rise = 10 Retailed for ~$400, asking only $180 shipped to N. America. (also willing to ship elsewhere but...
everything sold is shipped! only the Diors remain (and to be honest I'm beginning to have second thoughts about selling them..)