or Connect

Posts by adrian

FINAL PRICE DROP to 200 CAD + shipping Trying to fund a TOJ bomber..
price drop to $225 Not gonna budge much more on the price, it's already more than half off retail which I think is reasonable. Where else are you going to find a nonnative jacket for this price? edit: can't edit original post for some reason, anyone know why?
haven't bumped this in a while price drop! the nonnative jacket is a steal at this price.
added a better picture of the nonnative jacket + another price drop! ps. interested in trades as well (button ups from head porter plus, w+h, our legacy, supreme, and maybe jackets too)
supreme flannel sold price drop on nonnative parka!
finally had time to update this thread after the holidays, check out the new items!
Long shot, but I'm looking for a pair of the david z matte black db's in 7.5 or maybe a 8. If anyone on here has a pair for sale, or if they know another place selling these that'd be great. Thanks in advance! http://www.davidz.com/products2.cfm/...te-Black-Boot/
Located in Vancouver, BC. Paypal +4% or gift. Supreme Flannel L/S (Size M) In great condition, been sitting in my closet so it's a bit wrinkly. Selling this cause I have another flannel with basically the same pattern. Open to trades for other Supreme flannels in size M. SOLD Nonnative DERMIZAX Mountain Parka: Solid construction on this parka. Made out of nylon with fully taped seams, underarm zippers, hidden drawcord at the waist & hood, dual zips, two side pockets...
last price drop bump!
^^ yes, international shipping is available. some items sold, and further price drops!