or Connect

Posts by adrian

Looking to either sell or trade this jacket. I'd be interested in Our Legacy items, or possibly another leather jacket (size medium). Any questions, feel free to pm me. Robert Geller Leather Cadet Jacket Size 48 / Color- Olive, Dark Green Shoulders- 17.5'' Pit to pit - 20/20.5'' Sleeve length - 26'' Body Length (measured from the back, bottom of the collar) - 27.5'' $450 shipped ($330 + $20 shipping)
Anyone check out the Marble Shirt Black in person? I like the pattern on the sleeves, but the shirt looks kinda flimsy in the pictures. http://www.tresbienshop.com/brand/our-legacy/marble-shirt-black
Tagged small, but fits like a current season BoO size L. Will work if you normally wear a sz.s/m in other brands. Check the measurements to make sure! Condition is like new. Measurements: Shoulders - 17.5'' Pit - 19'' Sleeve length - 26'' (shoulder seam to cuff) Body length - 28'' (bottom of back collar to hem) Looking for PRICE DROP $85 + $15 (shipping) to Canada/US. Thanks!
For sale is an Arc'teryx Veilance Align Shell Jacket in Black / Size Small (fits a size bigger than tagged size - refer to measurements). Sweet jacket that's impossible to find now. Goretex 3L Proshell, Taped Seams, Waterproof YKK zipper. Excellent Condition, could pass for new. Measurements: Pit- 58 cm Shoulder to Cuff- 65 cm Length (measured at the back)- 67 cm Fit...
Got an almost brand new made in Japan CDG H+ jacket for sale. I've worn it 3-4 times and there's no stains, rips or anything like that. Really nice khaki/tan color and it's medium weight so good for spring/summer or even the colder months if you layer. Subtle details throughout like the stitching on the collar (prob my favourite thing about it). Also, I think the jacket looks a lot better with the collar worn up and the pocket flaps tucked in. Just not draping as nicely...
Selling my TOJ 2010 Bomber in black lambskin. Smoooth, soft leather, and IMO the 2010 version is the best, with riri zips and smaller front pockets. Size is basically a stock 46 with 48 lengths. In excellent condition. No tears/rips, stains, etc. Note- Comes with the shearling collar. Price- $500 USD -> $400 USD sent as gift OR +4%. *Also open to trades for outerwear/tops Measurements: Shoulders- 17'' Pit- 20.5'' Length (bottom of collar)- 25.8'' Sleeve (diagonal...
I have a black 2010 TOJ bomber (size 46/47) that I'm looking to trade for a 47 or 48. Get at me if you have one for trade!
closed.
Brand new, got these from the W+H sample sale (nothing wrong with them though). Price is firm, just looking to get back what I paid. If these don't sell I'll just keep em. Price- $100 USD via paypal personal payment OR $105 USD sent as a regular paypal payment *Note- price includes shipping w/tracking to anywhere in Canada/US. PM me for international shipping rates. More info... W+H Navy Slub Selvage Bush Pant (Tagged Sz 31) Exact same pants as these:...