or Connect

Posts by J Simulcik

Quote: Originally Posted by speedster.8 Just find a good shoemaker that will replace the leather or put rubber for a foul weather shoe. +100
Anatomy and Physiology 1 Anatomy and Physiology 2 Introduction to Human Nutrition Seminar
I would suggest button cuffs to go with the lack of embellishment you've chosen elsewhere.
Quote: Originally Posted by Confucius SOrry to hijack but didn't wanna start another thread. Can I use 'regular' shoe trees in boots? Or are there special trees for boots? Both.
^^ Forgot the tie (and possibly links), but badass shirt!
Quote: Originally Posted by waxy Yeah, I do use hankies. I keep one in my back pocket most of the time. Quote: Originally Posted by Cary Grant Ditto. +1 for offering to others. Of course, if I have to sneeze, that's what an inside jacket pocket is for!
PM Sent
OT: Has anyone else noticed that a thread entitled 'quick allen edmond question' has reached over 4500 views and more than 100 posts?
+1 for dinner jacket if the event crosses into evening. For an event that only takes place in the afternoon, I would vote stroller and morning trousers.
Thanks guys! This is exactly the kind of information I was looking for.