or Connect

Posts by J Simulcik

I paid and got the jacket pretty quickly. Not doubting anyone; just saying.
Two words...
Pm #10
Quote: Originally Posted by HORNS This picture makes me shudder because each bump looks like the nipple on a cadaver. Quote: Originally Posted by Willsw I thought the same thing. And now, so will I, for every last ostrich item I see for the rest of my life. Thanks.
Quote: Originally Posted by stylemeup I wish to buy high-end trench coat for the fall and winter months. What is everything I need to know before I buy one? Trench coats are for trenches. In answer to your actual question, Paul Smith has a nice db in grey herringbone cotton/wool/nylon. Model is 293H-180.
Quote: Originally Posted by edmorel The interview or the book? I think the interview is longer than the book. I was barely able to labor through it. Jeez manton, a 6 paragraph discourse as an answer to "first off, what should we call you" The book. Then I came to SF and read the interview! Is it possible for one to OD on manton? So far I seem ok... Perhaps because our formal writing styles are similar.
I actually just finished it about an hour ago-- Fantastic!
I like them for some pieces, usually on sale. Growing up in the Mid-Atlantic, they were part of the 3J clothing triumvirate: J crew, J press, J mclaughlin.
Quote: Originally Posted by RyJ Maduro 550 cord belt... with an emblematic whale or lobster pattern? Authorized with the ACU, perhaps? Hmmm, that would go awesome with the pair of Nantucket Reds I've got stored in the connex...
Quote: Originally Posted by forex You didn't miss anything,it's same old same old. Isn't that mostly the point? Brooks Brothers does the classics well, for the most part, and that's their gig.