or Connect

Posts by drop

Kiya -- I was going to pick up a pair of size 32 F380s, but it looks like you recently sold the one pair you had left. Is a size 34 IH634S about the same cut? Looks like it from your size charts. Will you be getting a restock of F380s anytime soon? Appreciate your help.
Quote: Working out is modern couture. No outfit is going to make you look or feel as good as having a fit body. Buy less clothing and go to the gym instead. Great thought.
Props to earthdragon, rioni and houjitomasu - great buyers/sellers!
***SOLD*** Purchased these from cchen during the Incotex/Mabitex frenzy without realizing I had a similar pair. I can't recall what I paid, but due to the flood of these pants on B&S and not wanting to overprice, I figured $40 shipped is a fair deal. Here are the details: Tagged Vestium Officina, no Mabitex markings 65 percent wool, 35 percent cotton Grey/taupe in color Flat front Measurements: Waist: 17 Thigh: 12 Knee: 9 Hem: 8.5 Front rise: 11.5 Inseam:...
^Sent you a PM, jarude
***SOLD*** Picked up this pair from hangten, and sadly, they're one size too large for me. Really disappointing, because this is incredible denim. Just looking to recoup what I paid, which was $145. The jeans are a steal at this price, as they're essentially new and retail for $299. Also open to trades for a pair of size 32 f380s, or any similarly cut and lightly used pair of similar quality. Here are the vitals: Flat Head f380s, tagged size 33 Hot soaked twice -...
Question for the collective... Just picked up some f380s, tagged size 33, which is my true waist, and after soaking there is some odd room in the top block. Most notably, when I stand with my legs close together, a "V" shape develops around the fly. Will this settle down as the denim becomes less stiff, or will I always have some funny shaping there due to a too-large top block? Perhaps I should be looking for a size 32 knowing that the waist might stretch?...
Pmed....
^Very nice, Vox. Do you ever tuck your shirt when wearing jeans? I ask because I just picked up a pair of flat heads, and even with OCBDs I feel like I'm business casual up top, and migrant farm worker on the bottom.
Dry cleaner/tailor