or Connect

Posts by drop

I’m reselling this beautiful John Varvatos hooded duffle coat that I recently purchased from Ghulkhan. It’s quite striking, and as Ghulkhan originally described, it’s in near-new condition. The fit isn't working for me, unfortunately, and rather than have my tailor hack it to bits I thought another forum member might want to give it a good home. Looking for $310 shipped. It’s tagged medium. Measurements are: P2P: 23” Shoulder: 19.5” Arm: 26.5” Here’s what...
I’m reselling this beautiful John Varvatos hooded duffle coat that I recently purchased from Ghulkhan. It’s quite striking, and as Ghulkhan originally described, it’s in near-new condition. The fit isn't working for me, unfortunately, and rather than have my tailor hack it to bits I thought another forum member might want to give it a good home. Looking for $310 shipped. It’s tagged medium. Measurements are: P2P: 23” Shoulder: 19.5” Arm: 26.5” Here’s what...
^Nice. Really appreciate the advice. I was leaning toward large given everything I've heard about length, and now I can kop with confidence. Thank you.
Good thread. For those of you who have handled Herning knits, would you recommend a large or XL for someone who is 6'1" and 185. I normally need about 22 pit-to-pit, which makes me think that XL is my size, but I don't want it to be too long. Also curious about how tight the shoulders/arm holes are, as I'm mostly top heavy due to lifting. Looking to pick up the stark. Any advice you can provide would be very much appreciated.
9 miles today in 70 minutes...of course, this was more of a distance run, not trying to break any PRs. 5 miles on Tuesday.
Can anyone comment, in general, on the sizing of Neil Barrett and Raf knitwear? Just trying to find out how slim both lines run. Many thanks in advance to anyone who can help.
Nice stuff. Shot you a pm.
Can anyone comment on the fit of APC knitwear? I'm a fairly standard large, but an XL in NDG. Also, if anyone knows where I can find the grey flecked cardigan online, that would be a hookup. Thanks in advance.
^Once you get into a fitness lifestyle, it's not that hard to maintain single-digit bodyfat. True, six percent year-round takes some work, but I don't think he maintains that level all the time. Probably fluctuates by a few percentage points throughout the year. John Stone is a great guy. Very inspirational.
Sent you a PM yesterday re: #24. Also, I can't tell from the pics - are pairs 21 and 22 grey, or dark brown? Thanks for your help. Great sale.