or Connect

Posts by drop

Price drop on the duffle and added the trench. Motivated seller here, guys, so feel free to make offers! Thanks for looking. Tim
Price drop on the duffle and added the trench. Motivated seller here, guys, so feel free to make offers! Thanks for looking. Tim
Quote: And yet if I met up with a bunch of people I know in the ski industry who haven't seriously worn a suit in their lives and don't know how to tie a 4 in hand knot, and I was wearing a conservative suit and tie, bright white shirt, and tramezzas that would be just as weird and I would feel pretty out of place. Funny; I know exactly how you feel. I have a very good job and work in the city, but as a pseudo ski bum I have a whole group of friends...
Price drop! If you're in the market for a duffle, look no further!
Price drop! If you're in the market for a duffle, look no further!
Quote: I'm a 44" with a 33" waist. Unless you can find an athletic cut suit you can't take it in enough to work, and athletic cut suits are pretty hard to find anymore. Your options are sport coats or made to measure. Same here (hence my SN). At one point I purchased an OTR suit and had my tailor "re-cut" the trousers, and to be honest, the end product wasn't THAT bad. However, after discovering SF and the joys of custom clothing, I would never...
Quote: More and more bodybuilders are staying lean year round (less than 11-12%) nowadays as it's more aesthetically pleasing. I HATE carrying around water weight and it disgusts me to not have abs. This is what I do. I went through years of cutting and bulking where I experienced dramatic shifts in weight and bodyfat. For the past year or two, I've focused on more controlled and shorter "bulks" where I eat slightly over maintenance, and this has...
$100 is a crazy good deal. I kopped mine at retail and haven't looked back. After 1.5 years they're holding up great, and they only get better with age.
Just confirmed the measurements. The above numbers are accurate. Thanks for looking - hope this finds a good home.
Just confirmed the measurements. The numbers are now accurate. Thanks for looking.