or Connect

Posts by drop

I feel your pain. I've spent a lot of time and money buying size 34 (or 36) trousers and having my tailor take in the waist. Now I'm slowly replacing all of 'em with MTM, and the results are much better. Perhaps you could try internet MTM, if local options are too spendy?
#41: You've memorized a list of SFers that share your shoe size so that you can immediatley pounce on B&S opportunities. #42: You see nothing wrong with rescheduling important client meetings so that you're ready for RLBL/RLPL Gilt sales.
Not much of an issue, because my wife and I follow a budget that allows us both to pursue our individual interests equitably. However, every once and a while she will discover how much something costs -- say, a pair of good shoes -- and ask why I care so much about clothes/appearance. My typical response is "consider the alternative." This is also a good response for when she complains about my nutrition/training program.
Dude, I found your perfect retail partner: successories.com. They even have kiosks located in Midwestern strip malls!
^Ha, ha...no, but it is the Ralph Lauren diffusion line. Same as the stuff they sell on STP. Hence, the low price.
Drops...better speak up now, 'cause these are going to the 'Bay soon.
Drops...better speak up now, 'cause these are going to the 'Bay soon.
Price drops. If you're interested in the duffle, don't sleep! Seriously, I can't believe this hasn't sold. You won't find a higher quality duffle, especially one with buttons, instead of dorky-ass toggles.
Price drops. If you're interested in the duffle, don't sleep! Seriously, I can't believe this hasn't sold. You won't find a higher quality duffle, especially one with buttons, instead of dorky-ass toggles.
Total length, from the bottom of the collar, is 42", so it's a full-length. The tweed is fairly substantial, as is the lining, so depending on the fit you're looking for it could probably work for a medium or a slim large.