or Connect

Posts by drop

Doing some spring cleaning and letting go of a few pieces that don’t see enough action in my rotation. Looking for quick sales, so great deals here. Prices include shipping within continental U.S. Patrik Ervell Collegiate Jacket — SOLD Purchased this from another member and it has basically hung in my closet since then. Navy cotton shell and nice wool lining, but still light enough for this spring/summer, IMO. Condition-wise it’s in good shape, but there are some creases...
Gently used pair of Common Projects, SS11 Achilles summer edition (perforated with nubuck toe/tongue). Size 43. Black with gum sole — IMHO, the nicest color combo of last year's summer editions. Selling these only because I downsized too aggressively, so these don't fit. Worn 20ish times, probably 8/10 condition-wise. Full disclosure: there is a very small scratch in the leather near the little toe of the left shoe. You can see it on the bird's eye shot. Comes with...
I dig random's fit. Might look better with the hood down though, I get the feeling it's distorting the proportions. Oh, and can everyone please stop quoting Moo? Those of us with him on ignore would greatly appreciate it.
I have an uncle who is into denim, and he made a stand/sidetable thing out of an old pair. He stuffed the jeans with newspaper, coated 'em with some type of decoupage-type stuff so they would stand freely, and then, after they dried, fitted a board inside the waistband. He then did the same thing with a pair of chucks and attached 'em to the bottom. The whole thing now stands in the corner of his living room with a plant on top. Might sound janky, but it's actually very...
Quote: 'Onus' is a bit too much like that one body part everybody has Ha. Fair point. Plus, just remembered the brand Unis - too similar. Like I said, off the top of my head...gonna keep thinking 'bout it.
Late to the naming party, perhaps, but I'm a marketing consultant and do my fair share of product naming. So, a few options of the top of my head: Onus: While its traditional interpretation is synonymous with "burden," it could also be thought of as "on us" in the sense that TOJ was born from a committed collective "” one that's ultimately determines its own fate. Or, further exploring the "burden" concept, a group of people that uphold the ideals of style for...
Wait...I get it now. By busting out a desert eagle, a Rambo-ass knife and a five-pound bag of jerky I can finally put an end to all those "man purse" comments...sweet. (In all seriousness, my grandfather was also a responsible, concealed-weapon-permit-holding, NRA-loving gun enthusiast...that is, until my uncle broke into his gun cabinet, removed the trigger lock from a 9mm and killed himself. In one day, my grandfather's lifelong stance on gun rights changed, as he...
Last bump for price drops! Thanks for looking.
Bump for price drops and sold items!
Cleaning out a few things that don’t get enough wear in my rotation. While I don’t have a ton of posts, I have done B&S transactions with dozens of SFers. Pieces are priced to move, and definitely open to trades. Items I’m looking for: •\t Flannel shirts with a P2P ~ 21 in. •\t Unworn wool pants, size 32 – 34 •\t Outerwear Nom De Guerre, Cotton Moleskin Safari Shirt (2 x size XL) UPDATE 2/11: BLACK SHIRT IS SOLD •\t Both are XL, but fit like a Large; check...