or Connect

Posts by Alberts

As requested:
I will make a picture of the folds tomorrow with natural lighting, it is currently night here.
New Isaia 9-Fold tie, yes, NINE fold! The tie is new and flawless. No holds, first to pay gets the item. Price is 75 eur. Shipping at actual cost, either by envelope without tracking, or as a package with tracking. Your choice! I ship the same or next day at which payment is received. Happy to combine shipping with items from my other listings ISAIA 9FOLD Length: 152CM Width: 8,5CM Retail: 188 Eur
br /> NWT Borrelli Luxury Vintage sportcoat size 52EU Fabric: 100% linen Note this has finished sleeves Measurements: Shoulder 18,5 Chest 21,5 Waist 20,5 Sleeves 26 BOC 30,3 Please also see my other sales topics: New Tom Ford Ties NWT Borrelli 7 fold and Isaia 7 fold ties NWT Brunello Cucinelli Pocket Squares Happy to combine shipping on multiple purchases!
FOR SALE Corneliani shirt size 39/15,5. Bought this a while ago, had waist darts put in, but never wore it, besides trying it on after being tailored. Has been hanging in my closet ever since No holds, first to pay gets the item. 25 eur NOW DROPPED TO 20 eur NOW DROPPED TO 15 EUR?!. Shipping at actual cost, either by envelope without tracking, or as a package with tracking. Your choice! I ship the same or next day at which payment is received. Preferrably combined with...
FOR SALE 4 NWT Brunello Cucinelli Pocket Squares. All 4 pocket squares are new and flawless. No holds, first to pay gets the item. All squares are Eur 30 each NOW DROPPED TO 27,50 eur. Shipping at actual cost, either by envelope without tracking, or as a package with tracking. Your choice! I ship the same or next day at which payment is received. Happy to combine shipping with items from my other listings: New Tom Ford Ties NWT Borrelli 7-fold and Isaia 7-fold...
b>FOR SALE 4 New Tom Ford Ties! No cut or red tags. All 4 ties are new and flawless. No holds, first to pay gets the item. All ties are Eur 69 each NOW DROPPED TO 49 each. Shipping at actual cost, either by envelope without tracking, or as a package with tracking. Your choice! Tom Ford #1: SOLD Tom Ford #2: I now have 2 of those! Retail: Eur 188,- Length: 152 CM Width at widest point: 9,5 CM Tom Ford #3: SOLD Tom Ford #4: SOLD Comparison Pic:
I have one of these, they're badass.
I recently went through the entire recruitment procedure at a big4 firm, although this was for a transaction advisory services position. The thing that I feel they're looking for the most is, as mentioned before, your wilingness and capacity to work long and hard. On the other hand, I felt I scored well on them asking: So why our big4 firm, and not one of the other 3? Make sure she prepares a solid answer for that one. The work is generally quite similar among big4s, so...