or Connect

Posts by Alberts

HUGE DROP to get this moving. SOLD.Up for sale is an amazing NWT Brunello Cucinelli sweater, cable knit crewneck in a thick 100% cashmere fabric, 48Eu. This sweater is from fall/winter 2011/2012. It has a very nice baby blue color with grey detailing on the sleeves and collar.Retail on this bad boy is a stunning 1195 EUR! SOLD.Measurements are as follows:Chest pit to pit: 54/55 CMShoulders seam to seam 40 CMWaist 49 CMBand at bottom of sweater 43 CM (obviously this...
Thanks! Appreciate the kind words.
They are both purple/pinkish and white, but the Cucinelli is checked and a somewhat different colour than the Borrelli. Furthermore, the Borrelli shirt is a weave which I believe is called a houndstooth in English. Overall I would say they are more purpleish than they are pinkish. Let me know if you need additional info.
I can only assume that if you get sleeve measurements in the 30ish range, it is measured differently than I did. Let me know how you usually do it and I'll post how much it equates to. On another note, one can always quite easily alter a sleeve length
Two very nice casual button down shirts for sale here! Both are new and flawless. Shipping at actual cost, either by envelope without tracking, or as a package with tracking. Your choice! First is a very nice NWT Luigi Borrelli Napoli shirt, size 39. SOLD Second is a VERY soft Brunello Cucinelli shirt, size M. SOLD
They're very rare indeed!
Some very serious ties for sale here! All ties are new and flawless. Shipping at actual cost, either by envelope without tracking, or as a package with tracking. Your choice! Buy 2 and get free shipping by envelope. Overview: #1 Isaia Tie, 9-Fold! SOLD #2 Isaia Tie, 9-Fold! SOLD #3 Borrelli Tie, 7-Fold! SOLD #4 (SOLD) #5 (I have two of those-->NOW 1 REMAINING-->NOW BOTH SOLD) Tom Ford
Up for sale are two VERY BIGTIMER NWT Cesare Attolini Napoli suits, both 48EU 7R. Basting on these suits is still intact. Everything is unhemmed, sleeves are still basted, everything is ready for your tailor to adjust and finalize the suits. Both suits come with their matching sleeve buttons and thread to finish the sleeves. Both are perfect 48EU 7R suits, no mismatches or anything. Both are unaltered and are standard size 48EU. The first suit has a S160 wool fabric, which...
br /> One and only drop to 295 Up for sale is a very nice Raffaele Caruso suit. It's a very nice charcoal herringbone fabric, making it a wardrobe staple everyone should have! Very versatile to wear. The suit was a MTM commission for myself, but I've decided I currently have too many charcoal suits in my wardrobe. Retail on this suit is around 1500 eur. I've worn the suit I think 1 or 2 times, and it is literally as good as new and not any different from nwot. Note this...
One and only drop to 245 eur! Up for sale is a very nice NWT Cantarelli Jacket! Retail on this was 1098 eur. Size is 50EU 7R. See measurements below. Fabric is 80% Virgin Wool, 10& Angora and 10% Silk. The fabric has a VERY nice hand. Spare buttons included. The Jacket is 3-roll-2, double vented. Sleeves have surgeons cuffs with non working button holes (so your tailor can lengthen or shorten the sleeves). Worldwide shipping is 20 eur in an insured and trackable...