or Connect

Posts by Alberts

Interested but would have to see pics/measurements. The tom ford stuff ive tried on fits really slim and suits me quite well. Dont know if this is a different fit.
Quote: Originally Posted by Mr. Moo This is the bag in the most updated color-style they have: http://shopmulholland.com/product.htm?Product=DS305-BLK It is similar to mine, but mine appears to be an older style. I like mine better because it is not two-toned, but horses for courses. Saw that one too, not too keen on twotone. I especially liked it in the leather you own the bag in. Shame it's not available any more, would've made a nice bag...
I've googled/ebayed your bag to see if it's available somewhere for a decent price. I however couldnt find that particular color/leather you have, was that a made to order bag? Or am I just not looking well enough.
Quote: Originally Posted by Alberts Do these have the Cucinelli logo on the collar? To be seen if flipped up. Some cucinelli coats have them. And how do the zippers on them work, since they're double breasted? Can you clarify this?
Quote: Originally Posted by Mr. Moo Mulholland Angler's Bag, in deerskin, made in the USA [pics] I like this, A LOT. Awesome bag.
Thank you, they indeed are!
I've been able to source 2 more highend ties, both new. Paypal only. Prices include normal shipping to pratically everywhere. First up is a SOLD Second is a really nice and SOFT SOLD THANKS!
Do these have the Cucinelli logo on the collar? To be seen if flipped up. Some cucinelli coats have them. And how do the zippers on them work, since they're double breasted?
Wow, incredible stuff!
This is a steal, I happen to know this is a spring/summer 2009 piece so it's very recent. The retail on this is even higher here in Holland. Very good deal, should be gone in a second. //edit// long shot, but if you can get this in an eu48, let me know!