or Connect

Posts by Alberts

Up for sale is a NWT Cucinelli thick cashmere scarf and a NWOT Cucinelli cashmere scarf.Prices exclude shipping. Shipping at actual cost, just give me your location and I give you the shipping options and respective costs. items can be shipped using a (trackable) package. Prices are for personal payment. Only accepting regular payments on purchases including tracked shipping.NWT Cucinelli scarf:SOLD [[SPOILER]] NWOT Cucinelli scarf: (note that in the pics it still has the...
Up for sale are some pants that I had tailored for myself but never made it into my current rotation. Items are tailored, please refer to the respective item for details. Willing to let these go at very reasonable prices. Prices exclude shipping. Shipping at actual cost, just give me your location and I give you the shipping options and respective costs. items can be shipped using a (trackable) package. Prices are for personal payment. Only accepting regular payments on...
TAKE BOTH FOR 75 SHIPPED! Using an envelope. Other shipping methods can be used at cost.A few nice ties up for sale! All are new without tags.Prices exclude shipping. Shipping at actual cost, just give me your location and I give you the shipping options and respective costs. Ties can be shipped using an envelope (cheapest), or using a (trackable) package. Prices are for personal payment. Only accepting regular payments on purchases including tracked shipping.Take 2, get...
Up for sale is an amazing NWT Brunello Cucinelli Suit. It is a size 56EU. Retail on this bad boy is 3.5K EUR! Get this amazing piece now for 895-->845--> 795 EUR shipped, tracked and insured. It is made of a heavenly soft blend of 97% wool and 3% cashmere navy fabric. The fabric has a feint windowpane in it. I'd say this is a fabric one would wear during fall, winter and spring. I guess you guys are drooling already so let's get down to some specs and pics. Specifications...
Last remainign scarf dropped to 125 eur shipped!Prepare for the already approaching autumn and winter now! I have an awesome selection of NWT (2 are NWOT) Brunello Cucinelli Scarfs. Most are 100% cashmere, some are blends of Cashmere and Silk or Cashmere and Wool.Priced at 145 EUR. Various shipping options on these babies, let me know where you are and I'll get you a quote on your preferred shipping method.Here we go!NWOT Brunello Cucinelli 85% Cashmere 15% Wool scarf...
The saga continues! Up for sale are some BADASS NWT Kiton sportscoats. I have rarely seen jackets that are THIS INSANE! All are NWT, basted sleeves, sleeve buttons included. All are 3-roll2, double vented. Retail on these puppies is north of 4K EUR! Now some pics and measurements coming up! Hang on to your seat and scroll down First up is a serie in a very versatile navy birdseye fabric. It's a blend of 50% cashmere, 40% wool and 10% silk. NWT...
Up for sale are some BADASS NWT Kiton suits. I have rarely seen suits that are THIS INSANE! All are NWT, basted sleeves, sleeve buttons included. All are 3-roll2, double vented. Pants are flatfront.Retail on these puppies is north of 4K EUR!Suits will be priced at ALL SOLD.Now some pics and measurements coming up! Hang on to your seat and scroll down NWT Kiton grey suit, 54EU, Diamante Blue fabricSOLD [[SPOILER]] NWT Kiton navy suit, 54EU, Diamante Blue fabricSOLD...
Up for sale is a BADASS NWT Kiton sportscoat. I have rarely seen jackets that are THIS INSANE! All are NWT, basted sleeves, sleeve buttons included. 3-roll2, double vented. Retail on these puppies is north of 4K EUR! Now some pics and measurements coming up! Hang on to your seat and scroll down NWT Kiton 54EU very versatile navy birdseye fabric. It's a blend of 50% cashmere, 40% wool and 10% silk 745 EUR shipped NWT Kiton navy sportscoat, 54EU, 50%...
Up for sale is an amazing pair of NWT PT01 Wool Slim Fit Trousers. Does it get any more versatile than this fabric? A very nice 100% wool charcoal pair of trousers is what everybody needs in his closet. Check out the very nice mother of pearl buttons on this one. Retail is 295 EUR! Priced to sell at 95 EUR excluding shipping, PP personal. PM me for shipping options and a quote. Measurements and specifications are as follows: Pants: Waist: 41 CM Width at thigh: 28...
BIG DROP to get this amazing piece moving, 895-->795-->745-->695 EUR shippedUp for sale is an amazing NWT Luigi Borrelli Napoli 48EU suit. Does it get any more versatile than this fabric? A very nice 100% wool charcoal suit is what everybody needs in his closet, especially if it says Borrelli on the inside!Retail on this bad boy is a stunning 3195 EUR!SOLD [[SPOILER]]