or Connect

Posts by chrysalid

Pan's Labyrinth was wonderful.
Quote: Originally Posted by odoreater Just looking at the IMDB top 250 list, I have not seen the ones in bold: 1. 9.1 The Godfather (1972) 184,161.......... .............Have Not (1944) 5,920 250. 7.8 The Man Who Would Be King (1975) 11,154 [/b] If I were you, I'd start with Dr Strangelove. It has excellent directing, cinematography, set design, script writing and acting; it is also Political and funny. I believe you will find them a...
Quote: Originally Posted by Dakota rube This is an interesting observation...that a movie "takes dedication". Movies (as opposed to documentary films) are by definition entertaining, are they not? So how can something that requires dedication be considered remotely entertaining. I mean no disrespect of you javyn. I just find the statement sort of odd. How can something that requires no dedication be even remotely entertaining? Everything that...
This is getting better and better. Everyone's double crossing everyone else and the human rights lawyer is gorgeous. This is what my girlfriend pays our tv license for
Quote: Originally Posted by tiratela Good luck finding ANY of these girls anywhere except on T.V. Yup.. And I met Ms. Rai at my local barber shop waiting for a face shave and a back waxing. They are all Hairy.... I live in Birmingham, England, and I've met (and just lecherously appreciated from afar) many incredibly good looking women from India, Pakistan and Bangladesh, from Sikh, Muslim and Hindu families.The hair issue, if it even...
most of your pics don't worl, but I hope you included: Padma Lakshmi: Aishwarya rai
Quote: Originally Posted by LabelKing For artists to achieve fame and fortune, they need someone prominent to prop them up. For Pollock and his Abstract Expressionists, they had Clement Greenburg; for Picasso there was Gertrude Stein; for Diane Arbus it was John Szarkowski. There is conspiracy theory rumours that the CIA 'funded' Pollock, several links down the buying chain, because it related somehow to their anti-communist agenda. Edit...
My avatar represents the importance of checking for prostate cancer, particularly for gentleman of a certain age. I will be changing it when I feel the importance of its message has had time to fully sink in.
Quote: Originally Posted by acidicboy From "A Bronx Tale" Anyone got a car without central locking I can borrow for the evening?
Quote: Originally Posted by Britalian You might find the below link amusing in general, and for the coffee 'sketch' in particular. http://www.infonegocio.com/xeron/bruno/italy.html (you need to listen too.) I like it, though packaging the rest of the EU into one polite and organised whole maybe pushing credibility a tad.