or Connect

Posts by kcc

Rolex cal. 1570 movement, solid gold vintage can be purchased for < 5K or Omega Connie cal. 505, date solid gold with arrowhead markers for < 4K.
Quote: Originally Posted by spertia To my eye, this is one of the most flattering suits that you have posted. The whole thing, from the jacket to the trousers, just seems much slimmer-fitting than your usual. Could be a camera trick, but this silhouette works well for you. Couldn't disagree with your assessment: the most flattering look of memory
I use Mizuno "wave nirvana 7." They're designed for narrow feet and are light as a feather. I've used many brands and have found Mizuno to offer appropriate support without severely altering my natural running motion. I replace my shoes every 4 mo. based on miles ran.
Quote: Originally Posted by MORNINGSTAR777 Question, suit, sportcoat or both? sport coat; were there highlights or tones, then I'd say suit
Quote: Originally Posted by whnay. http://www.vitalebarberiscanonico.it.../index_eng.htm Check out the perennial classics line Thanks!
Quote: Originally Posted by whnay. Grey and white or grey and black? What weight? I might have some ideas. Some of the italian firms like VBC or LB may be of use. The latter and a 3-season wt.,.
Quote: Originally Posted by coolpapaboze Does anyone know the details of this fabric, specifically what book it is in? I have been looking for something exactly like this for awhile. This is from PhatGuido's blog (I pm'd him and got no response) and he describes it thusly: Suit#1 Loro Piana 270 gm wool/cashmere POW plaid with warm tones & blue highlights . Jacket will have 2 button, single breast, 2 curved hip patch pockets,"barchetta" breast pocket,...
Quote: Originally Posted by whnay. 36 hours and then another 6 for the next. Similarly to Anna and Siviglia, he fits the incomplete shirt onto the client. I'm not sure there are any artisans left who use muslin try-ons.
Quote: Originally Posted by Fantastic Mr Foxx Here's more of him in another navy suit... there isn't any shot of his shoes this time, though. This guy is a blogger. See his site where he's documented his Seminara suits.
Quote: Originally Posted by Manton This is a Solito coat, no? Would they make coats with less drape if requested?