or Connect

Posts by kcc

Quote: Originally Posted by marcodalondra For whom may be interested, Gianni Volpe has confermed the July visit to London from the 28th to the 31st. He will be able to receive potential clients at teh Holland & Sherry showroom where he will have a dedicated room to receive and measure clients. If you need help booking an appointment directly with them, please feel free to PM and will be more then happy to help. I am in continuos contact with them...
Quote: Originally Posted by Cravate_Noire Wearing a grey suit at the Pitti logically results in turning the photo black&white, I mean there's nothing to see anyway (though Sterling Gilette was über-Pittified for his standards)... In that pic I wear a bespoke suit I collected just a few days before for the very fist time btw. http://www.livincool.com/gallery/pit...cap#more-55104 The gent on the far right is very stylish
Quote: Originally Posted by pvrhye Knit ties aren't too uncommon at all. You might like Grenadine as well. If you like it, buy it you only live once.
Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria Steed (Edwin DeBoise) bespoke odd jackets, 3 roll 2, three patch in W. Bill Donegals (for those who care, this is the model with the front cut), freshly wrinkled from the box... ...and just in time for summer. [photograph clickable for supersize] - B Very nice. Quitessential look when paired with ancient madder silks; lovely shaped pockets, BTW. How many iterations were required before...
Quote: Originally Posted by apropos ...and colour? very creepy shot
Quote: Originally Posted by Manton I think this can be bent sometimes. There are some madders that are nice with worsteds. Wsheeewww, I wasn't sure but I'm relieved you chimed in on the subject. I would think the scale of certain motifs and those madders that lack the smudge appearance are suitable.
Quote: Originally Posted by ndw I like the roll of the lapel and the "sweeping" or rounded edges of the frontal quarters. Nice break on the trouser. If this were RTW, I'd be shocked?
^ That book has remarkable images that captures the LH silhouette across different periods - its absolutely stunning photos. The text is the second draw for me.
Quote: Originally Posted by Manton I think of silk shantung as a summer fabric but otherwise consider silk year-round. Similar to silk shantung, is silk madder reserved for a specific season?