or Connect

Posts by kcc

Quote: Originally Posted by David Reeves I have heard he's a really nice chap so maybe this makes what he wears not so important. He looks very serious in those photos though, if I was wearing clothes like that I would have a much better sense of humor about it. I mean that sincerely, because surely those clothes are meant to display whimsy and a sense of humor? Luca totally has fun dressing in LH cloting it just doesn't come through in...
Quote: Originally Posted by Slewfoot While I'm not into the fabric, the silhouette and overall look of this jacket are spectacular. It looks like there may not be any darts in the front. If there are they are made by an expert hand. Anyone know the tailor of this? Its Cantarelli
Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker Will you get bespoke pants that fly at full mast? à la Hammer time?
Quote: Originally Posted by David Reeves http://davidreevesbespoke.wordpress....by-rory-duffy/ Solid, really solid work!
Quote: Originally Posted by Eustace Tilley ^ And they're traveling to NY and Chicago in the fall. Andrey: didn't you get some Budd shirts awhile back? This is, in fact, a welcomed development to see Budd enter the new millenium, albeit a late arrival, with a splash: URL & U.S.A. visits.
Quote: Originally Posted by Eustace Tilley How can you tell w/o first seeing the shirts on Vox? Oh, well, its based upon recent observations of him wearing Whittaker's shirts.
Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria - B Holy cow, I love the collars! I'd consider widening the ban in the front a tad ... One can never have enough white shirts - good choice.; are they all textured, plain weave or a mixture?
Quote: Originally Posted by NewYorkRanger Pants 1/4 inch too short...will have them lengthened this weekend. NYR, This really looks great! Does your tailor have access to the fabrics of the English mills commonly discussed on SF?
I really like this element on a dinner suit. Dude do it, I've seen many elegant dressers with turnbacks on their coat sleeves. If you decide to, then remember to display a bit of your shirt cuff.
Sie don' t haben den guten Geschmack, der schrecklich ist, einfach schrecklich