or Connect

Posts by ETW

I have the Manitoba in graphite. Great jacket. Very very warm, can't wear it unless its real cold out. If anyone knows of a Canada Goose photo jacket for sale I will pay millions
Yes, 12" is correct. I can take a picture of a tape on the jeans if you'd like. Using this method of measuring example
Up for sale is a pair of size 11 Visvim Serra Ascent x Supreme boots. I bought these new at Supreme New York. Released in extremely limited quantity and sold out immediately. Worn lightly one time. They are in excellent condition. Extremely comfortable soft suede upper with leather lining. They come with the original box, red laces, blue laces, black laces, dust bag, and hang tag. Guaranteed 100% authentic. See pictures for more details. Free USPS Priority shipping inside...
Anyone know who makes boots like this? These are Sandinista but I don't see any for sale Or something like these Visvims which I'll also never find
sold
Up for sale is a pair of brand new unaltered, never soaked Pure Blue Japan x The Denim Store black size 32 jeans. I tried them on for 2 minutes in the house and decided they would be too short for me after a soak. These are the same cut as the XX-013 and XX-011. 14oz. Only 100 pairs made and only sold at The Denim Store in Singapore. Probably all sold out by now. Nicest pair of black jeans I've ever seen. All blacked out hardware and stitching. Wish I could keep them but I...
Size 32 Pure Blue Japan http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk...ure+blue+japan Will consider trades for other new size 32 jeans from Iron Heart (666s), Warehouse (660), Flat Head, PBJ, Samurai, Dior etc.
Quote: Originally Posted by valk017 So, the 2001 is just slightly longer isnt it? Well, if you don't mine, i'd like to see your fit pict with the 2001. thanks before 2001 true to size. And no thats not my room with the leopard print dog bed
I think you're right. I haven't had the 1001 but I do have the 2001 and the pocket looks a tiny bit taller. Doesn't bother me though, you wouldn't notice unless you were really looking for it. I can snap a picture if you want Quote: Originally Posted by valk017 hello guys, this is my very first post here. Well i'm gonna get to the point here, i've got a question regarding backpocket difference between TFH 2001 & 1001. I noticed that 2001's...
SOLD Up for sale is a pair of mint size 11 Visvim FBT Shaman Folk in black suede. I am the first and only owner of the shoes. I purchased them from Huf San Francisco years ago and have only worn them once. I believe they were from the FW08 season. They have been stored in a smoke free home and show no wear to the sole or upper. Extremely rare shoe in a hard to find size. They come with original box, dustbag, silica packs, and tissue paper. See pictures for more details....