or Connect

Posts by Limniscate

Button stance is a little too high imho, and the quarters are too open. I don't like showing belt.
Sorry, didn't notice the linen part, lol. Linen may be too casual except for Fridays. Austin is casual, but I don't know if it's that casual.
What would you guys get for a second sport coat in hot weather for courtroom wear? I already have a Navy fresco, 3 patch with smoked MOP buttons and double stitching. Hopsack? If so, which fabric? Tan fresco? It'll mainly be worn with Holland & Sherry Crispaire pants in light grey.
Do you think there are better alternatives at that price point?
What makes their house style iGent in your opinion?
The square is silk; I thought that silk goes well with tweed, no? Yeah there's something about the combo that I don't like but can't put my finger on it exactly. I think the shirt is too formal. OCBD would be better for sure.
You should be able to click on the image to enlarge it. The SC is charcoal, not navy.
What are your thoughts on this combo? It's Harris Tweed (Ring Jacket) with Minnis Flannel (Mytailor). KW pocket square, Mytailor shirt, AE Delray shoes
I just received some pants from Mytailor.com in Minnis 14 oz. flannel and now see what all the fuss is about. The drape is amazing.
I like cotton/linen but only if it's a higher cotton composition than linen. More linen-based blends feel like you're wearing cardboard.