or Connect

Posts by javierf1987

First of all, she shouldn't be so desperate to lose weight. After losing 80 lbs. in quite a short period of time, it is evident that her body will start losing wight much slower. The all carbs diet is BS. She needs to eat healthily. If she does not lnow how, she should go to a nutritionist and find out the most adequate diet. She should eat small amounts of food 5-6 times a day.
I used Zoom2 and it worked wonders
Horrid jacket...
Post a bigger pic...or at least more details
I have been trying to find ties in the following colors, but have been unlucky. I really don't care about the brand, I prefer them to be of high quality. I have tried samhober, hermés, ferragamo, etc. The colors are the following: 1.- Melon orange (light orange) 2.- Raspbery 3.- Mamey Do you know of any Internet sites where I can find ties of this color? Many thanks!
Look up Strada del Sole model 16
I use Weleda's Sage deodorant. It works, and smells excellent, but just for a minute or two, then the smell evaporates and you are left with the protection.
Quote: Originally Posted by delayedReaction Jack Black Lip Balm. It goes on heavier than Burt's Bees, so if you like your lip balm kind of, um, sheer, look elsewhere. I just don't like reapplying lip balm every hour. http://www.getjackblack.com/jb/catal...0067680B&loc=c I use it too. It's minty and dries quickly.
You could ask him you show you some of his work. If it helps, you can "build" your bespoke suit out of pieces of other clothing: e.g. Kiton shoulders, Zegna Lapels, etc. The details remain up to you evidently.
I want to buy a new pair of jeans. I currently own A.P.C. New Standards, Nudie Slim Jim, and Nudie Average Joe. I wanted something roomier, or more relaxed, than the jeans I currently own. I can't decide between: 1. Imperial Denim King Raw 2. Nudie Regular Ralf Dry Selvage 3. Kicking Mule Workshop 2010 Japanese Edition What are your thoughts as to the price/quality ratio (they are all 275 approximately) of each of this jeans? Which one would you choose and...