or Connect

Posts by fatherseanfan

One last price drop - $50 or best offer - I just want to get rid of these.
Another price drop - down to $75. Someone take these!
Price drop on the second pair (first sold).
both Sold
Price cut! Looking to move this fast.
Remaining jackets and suits are now on eBay at RIDICULOUS starting prices. http://shop.ebay.com/fatherseanfan/m.html
Beautiful NWT 38R single-breasted Samuelsohn "Alton" jacket. This is 100% silk and unlined, although its a fairly heavy cloth. Woven in Italy, made in Canada. Pattern is a multi-brown check with a creamy background, and with some blue/purple-ish lines. See pic below. Two buttons, dual vents. The sleeves are unfinished and it didn't come with buttons, so you'll have to pick them up at your tailor's. Price is SOLD including shipping in the US or Canada.
Guys, I've chopped the prices for a 3rd and final time. I'm stunned no one has bitten on any of those 40R suits! Someone please take them at these crazy prices!
Prices dropped on all remaining items.
FINAL PRICE CUTS. SOMEONE TAKE THESE! Huge stash of Samuelsohn suits, jackets and pants to sell. There are four suits in total - all are 40R. Jackets range from sizes 40R to 44R. Pants are 32 to 34. Everything is made in Canada. Prices are listed with each individual item but discounts will be given for buying more than one item. Everything is new with tags. Measurements were calculated using the Ask Andy method. First, the suits. 1. Navy chalk stripe...