or Connect

Posts by effang

Anybody have fit pics of the black sneakers (non-contrast)? Either in lows or highs?
Just a FYI. If you have any N&F jeans that are different weft/waft, and you plan on cuffing, i would recommend NOT warm/hot soaking the jeans. I bought the WG red weft jeans. Love them, but when I soaked them, the indigo soaked through and stained the red weft. The red weft, and specifically where I would cuff them, is now darkened due to the indigo. Still awesome, but something I didn't think about...
Yes, I have the navy as well, in a 36s. The color is great, and the fit is pretty good (a little tight). I'm not a huge fan of the shoulders though...sometimes they seem stiff, other times they seem fine.Anybody have any 30% off coupons?
well, either that or don't get it. they ran out of all the other sizes a long time ago. it's only half size large?
Just got these... feel a little queasy about dropping "rent" on some sneakers but they are just incredible. unfortunately, they don't fit! i'm usually anywhere from a 9.0 to a 10.0, so size 8 would be a 9.5 but it feels more like a 10.5. the lanvin high tops sole insert doesn't go from heel to toe. there is a cutout near the toe box, i wonder if that means you are supposed to buy the shoe larger than normal? regardless, i think i'm going to keep them! edit: fit pics,...
i have three hours in nyc and would like to do some shopping. where do you guys suggest? is fifth avenue my best bet for hitting multiple stores? anywhere in NYC that is a big special/different that i won't find in chicago? thanks!
looking for dark brown/burgundy boat shoes with brick/red soles. any suggestions? i'm currently wearing topman grey felt boat shoes with white soles. they are decently comfortable, and pretty "summer" looking.
Quote: Originally Posted by Dj5h1fT I'm not even sure how long I've been wearing my Greys for. nice fit for the gray jeans. how tall are you? i have the WG's as well, but still figuring out which one to hold, and how much to hem.
i bought the ludlow blazer. fits quite nice. i have a question tho, do these blazers have shoulder pads? or are those not actually "shoulder pads". there is definitely material in the shoulder area, i'm not sure if it is for structure purpose, or what...but i'm kinda interested in taking it out...
Quote: Originally Posted by hobojones When you get em, could you let me know if there is a discernible difference? I picked up a pair of 44s not too long ago, but I've been somewhat feeling like they're too big for me. They fill out width wise really nicely though, it's just that I have ~half an inch of space at the toe. Wondering if I should size down next time. Isn't half an inch of space at the toe preferable?