or Connect

Posts by effang

nice. shirt looks really good and less contrasty/pajama then i would expect. post some more pics of it please!
coupon / deal / sale website aggregator? is there a content aggregator similar to google reader but for coupon / deal / sale?
Where can i get this leather jacket?  
what fades faster, dark indigo, or broken twill selvedge? i don't want another pair that takes years to fade.
i need these! i can't find them anywhere. any links?
do you guys care about toe box creases? do you try to prevent them? or just whatever?
no?
that's what i thought...so i'm worried and confused...
WASHED my jeans for the first time, HUGE mistake. presoaked before wearing, then wore my red wefts for about a year plus. this week i soaked my red wefts in the tub with some woolite dark for about 50 minutes. then i took them out and hung them to dry. when i put them back on, i noticed that my stacks were not falling as they used to; EG, going forward, i will be making new stacks/fades/combs. is that right? or did i do something wrong? won't new stacks/fades/combs...
WASHED my jeans for the first time, HUGE mistake. presoaked before wearing, then wore my red wefts for about a year plus. this week i soaked my red wefts in the tub with some woolite dark for about 50 minutes. then i took them out and hung them to dry. when i put them back on, i noticed that my stacks were not falling as they used to; EG, going forward, i will be making new stacks/fades/combs. is that right? or did i do something wrong? won't new stacks/fades/combs...