or Connect

Posts by sfnewbie

Quote: Originally Posted by Osprey Guy I've sent him an e-mail thanking him for the payment...but advising him that unfortunately his mailing address is unconfirmed and in accordance with Paypal's protection policy I will not ship to an unconfirmed address (I asked him nicely to correct the problem so that I could ship him his watch). You should include that note in your listings from now on if that's going to be a rule. I personally don't...
I thought tasmanian wool is merino wool?
My guesses: PL - Polyester Polyester fabrics are claimed to have a "less natural" feel when compared to similarly-woven fabrics made from natural fibers (i.e. cotton in textile uses). However, polyester fabrics may exhibit other advantages over natural fabrics, such as improved wrinkle resistance. As a result, polyester fibers are sometimes spun together with natural fibers to produce a cloth with blended properties. PU - Polyurethane A thin film of polyurethane is added...
Quote: Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC Very nice stretch.
What about an odd black jacket? What could you match up with that?
I think it depends on the hat, what it's worn with, and the person. I don't like them usually but every now and then I'll see a younger guy wearing one and think that it looks good.
put one on and post a pic.
I have a couple... *Why is there so much hate towards rubber soles? I'm not talking about the chunky ones like on skechers shoes, but ones that have the same slim appearance from the side as leather soles. I ask this because I'm in Ohio and our weather is crappy about 75% of the time. *This is kind of odd to ask, but when I sit down it seems like the crotch area of my pants always bunch up and stick up. And yes, it's just my pants . Is this normal? *I know having the...
Quote: Originally Posted by FidelCashflow Everyone here probably owned a pair of bicycle toes at one point or another before they discovered this website or still owns My least favorites are expensive shoes because I can't afford them, but they're always there to show me how cheap and ugly my current shoes are.
Joseph as in Joseph Abboud?