or Connect

Posts by sho'nuff

Haven't been here in awhile so if I'm breaking any rules please close thread. All my leftover stuff (sz 34 pants 42 jacket 16 neck 32 jeans) half off anything from my old clearance thread (should be in archive) Please only local no delivery meet at public place. I need to get rid of everything you can purchase to resale I don care. You need to be interested in buying multiple Thanks. Please pm for phone contact. Than
boy i know how this feels. it is tremendous stress. but when it is all done and tucked away you feel free as a bird.
my wife and i both work, same amount of hours, i suppose her job has more labor associated to it, as im in IT, and she is in art/design and moving stuff around and painting, etc. she comes home before i do and will do all the cooking. cleaning usually she does in the kitchen as well. i could perhaps help out more but honestly im a bit lazy in the kitchen for instance, so she dont mind to do it all most of the time. i do mostly laundry, bathroom cleaning, vacuum so...
Quote: Originally Posted by ysc It would clearly tell him if it had been used in his absence - when the door is opened it will fall to the floor, most people probably do not pick it up from the floor, and certainly wouldn't replace it. How this benefits him, beyond some kind of fetish, I am not sure. Perhaps he only likes to use toilets he knows no one else has used and 'primes' several around the building every morning to guarantee he has a supply of...
im curious as well. i just got receipt of a brand new HE washer (GE) and i have a couple of questions are they supposed to be just flopping around inside without any water? the clothes are wet yes. but then it sort of drains out then tumbles for a minute or two, sprays more water, drains again, then tumbles etc. it never reaches a water level of halfway or even like 1/4 way up like i see at the laundromats. they do come out clean (albeit i scrape off every...
so what finally happened in this issue?
Quote: Originally Posted by LawrenceMD I love the metric system. but I have no fucking clue as to instantly know what 86kilos weighs, or 200kilometers is how far. The only stuff I really have a grasp on is temperature in Celsius (but only body temperature ranges) and Millimeters and liters. This is just because of medical measurements that I've been forced to learn over the years. sure I can do the quick approximate conversion but it still...
Quote: Originally Posted by therussian Hey, I'm new to the forum. I've been lurking for a while from time to time and thought this would be a good place to post this. First let me tell you about myself. I'm a recent grad, went to a great school for mechanical engineering, I got lucky. Discovered alcohol and women - never looked back, started to absolutely hate the actually school part of college. Did not take advantage of anything my school offered me....
hi i just found out that my trash can in my cubicle didnt get emptied out last night. does anyone know why this happened?
yeah. op seems like a nice guy but if her or anybody she knows comes across this (or if i were her friend and saw this) , it would be strongly recommended to cease communication/any relationship with op