or Connect

Posts by aizan

yes to the suit and sunglasses, no to the shirt's collar and tie knot, meh to the beard.
people with a slim build should wear blousy, full cut shirts. slim fit just accentuates their body type, making it look scrawny. it needs to be balanced. ymmv.
+1. great review.
the boss's comment is instructive. you should prepare and schedule a meeting with your gf to discuss better style options. she can dress sexy in a way that raises her status in the workplace instead of lowering it.
one decent, one pretty kickass.
do they stretch out in the shoulders and sleeve, or are you just talking about the chest?
you got it, gradstudent. this was another one of those movies that makes geeks want to "figure it out," like inception, donnie darko, memento, et al. there is not much substance behind the contrived mysteries in the plot. what i want from good sci-fi is something more to think about: questions, issues, and mysteries that matter. i left the theater thinking about the movie but not much beyond that.
well, that was fun. plenty of references, but references don't make a thoughtful movie.
for the jacket, i'm thinking camel or any medium to dark warm brown. consider wearing a solid cream or aqua colored shirt instead of olive, or patterned shirts with brighter colors if you're into that sort of thing.