or Connect

Posts by aizan

they don't make a 34, do they?
Quote: Originally Posted by specialblend Breakfast: Two slices of whole wheat toast with peanut butter, glass of OJ, tall coffee Lunch: Subway 6inch roasted chicken sandwich with veggies and honey mustard sauce, bottle of water or small soda Dinner: I either have stir-fry, salmon/rice/veggies, spaghetti/salad, chicken/rice/veggies evening: glass of soda, maybe chips or cookies on occasion. sometimes lunch becomes dinner and i eat only two meals...
if you think something is making you break out, look at what you ate 2-3 weeks ago. that's how long it takes for a zit to develop. the day before is meaningless. i suspect you won't see any correlation to diet.
really long toe vs. distressed leather. how about this frye brando lace boot? or arkansas boot?
for $65 extra, you can get these from south willard:
sucks about the job, david. hope you find another soon! thanks for the infos. i've only looked for a few minutes, and the rocky leather professional chukkas already tickle my fancy. i wouldn't be surprised if common projects did something like that.
oh, what would some higher end military/police/security footwear brands be? i was looking at the 8'' durashocks lace-to-toe side zip and 11'' side zip paratrooper boots. they're fairly clean and utilitarian, which i think is more aggressive than the "hi-tech" look most of their other boots have.
any experience with their shoes? they have several interesting styles, i'm wondering if they're well made.
Quote: Originally Posted by Bam!ChairDance I bought some bronze shank buttons from www.ascuteasabutton.com for my Sterlingwear coat, and they're faring well so far. It set me back like $30, but they're much more interesting than their plastic anchor forebearers. Another good site is www.mjtrim.com Oh, and Sterlingwear makes a fantastic product. The fit is boxy, so you'll have to get it tailored if your body has any kind of drop (I've got like a 4.5"...
you could steal it from the arclight in hollywood.