or Connect

Posts by aizan

Quote: Originally Posted by Mr.Jones dam I just got NC's and have these hip lumps too- however, not as extreme a diaper ass. When I'm standing or walking the flare out a bit. Do they soften/ go away after more wear? the hip lumps are due to extra denim, not my hips join the hip flare club. oh, the perils of following internet advice. anybody want a pair of size 26 new cures? worn almost every day for a year, no washes or hemming. lol...
i was just going to say jazz shoes, but guess i'm too late. derbys would have been good, too.
Quote: Originally Posted by danracer i need some help in choosing my size on apc's, my true waist measures ~27" but i use pants at the hips which measure ~31 i want some NS that fit like this levis 511 http://s251.photobucket.com/albums/g...Picture058.jpg they are size 30 should i go with size 25 or with size 27?? thanks go by your true waist, so 24. if you went with 25, they'd probably stretch too much.
got anything in 14 30 or thereabouts? i'm open to any style, doesn't need to be slim fit. chest size 34.
so if there's too much fabric behind the shoulder, there's no way to get rid of it? i'll get the trousers altered locally. any recommendations in la?
i got a black gingham shirt (size 15) and staprest trousers (size 30) in the mail today. they don't quite fit right. on the shirt, the collar and bottom hemline fit perfectly, but the chest and shoulders are too big. poofs and wrinkles everywhere. the trousers fit well through the leg, but the waist and hip are also too big. should i exchange them for a size smaller, or take them to a tailor?
Quote: Originally Posted by michaeljkrell They would be about about 35 or so. so, your xxs fits the same as boo medium? i wear small, chest measurement 34.
if working out gives you a boost of energy...work out in the morning?
i would just get the pancake lens, and not even bother with the accessory viewfinder or the zoom. actually, i wouldn't bother with the camera at all. olympus is going to release the higher end model toward the end of the year.
Quote: Originally Posted by aqhong Unless you're Steve Urkel, no. Which is why "true waist" is a pointless measurement, imo. Just measure your waist where the waistband sits. it isn't if you're giving sizing advice over the internet. there's probably a variance of at least one size, if not more.