or Connect

Posts by aizan

yeah, i would not mind wearing this outfit, even if longwings and shawl collar cardigans are going out of style by now. lands' end hunter green shawl cardigan mercer & sons straight collar white oxford tanner goods saddle tan standard belt w/brass hardware (on second thought, maybe i would just get it in black) left field black greaser jeans alden black and brown longwings ugh, that took longer than i thought.
i'd say the shoes need a mix of black and brown to pull it off, e.g. two tone saddle shoes and wingtips.
the literature on most design related fields is fairly poor, except for architecture. a shame indeed.
the air stank the whole time when i visited manhattan. is that normal?
just some odds and ends. couldn't think of much that hasn't already been mentioned. willis & geiger viyella stetson rockmount ranch wear (inventor of the western shirt)
only if you're old and fat.
what kind of rise do the linen shorts have? i'm ok with 1-1.5'' below the bellybutton, but not much further than that.
shade in manhattan beach.
not sure what happened, but an "all-american" sale appeared and disappeared on myhabit just now. gitman vintage, billy reid, and gant were going to be in it. fail.
letterpress printer and type designer, or a mechanical engineer.