or Connect

Posts by aizan

how about spending more money on clothes than they really should? all the time, especially younger people. as for "dressing nicer than people of your social class should?" everyone should dress nicely.
The Metamorphosis: Henry Selick
tortoise has neat, mostly unique stuff.
+1 for blood meridian. Gateway: directed by Steven Soderbergh or Mark Romanek Ringworld: James Cameron War with the Newts: Wes Anderson Epic of Gilgamesh: Tarsem Singh
i want to eat that with ketchup fried rice.
I wish there was a 2D IMAX 24fps option. The 3D didn't really add anything, and the HFR made non-action scenes jerky and sped up. Moving figures were more distinct in the battle scenes, which were cute, so I suppose in this one case the new bit of vocabulary worked to the movie's advantage by reducing motion blur and stuttering. There were a couple minor instances where you could see a person do something from a distance, which was sort of neat. That wouldn't fix the...
huh, could be neat. maybe we'll go to papilles, petrossian, or la botte instead. thoughts? williamson's hudson house is solid, and the tripel should be even better.
ugh, sold out quick. missed out on everything i wanted.
does alma live up to the hype? my sister wants everyone to go somewhere nice during winter break.
there are lots of typos. you suck! does that feel better?