or Connect

Posts by aizan

after looking up the original prices of the nikon 5000ed ($600) and 9000ed ($2k), i'll knock the plustek's price down to around $1700 since the 7600i's original price was $520. scanning is really only a pain if you do a lot of it. instead of scanning every shot, you can pick only the best and scan those.
if the plustek costs $2k, i'd sell the nikon in a heartbeat. medium format? yes, please.
yay, that would be awesome!have fun with the camera. you're going to be scanning and making digital prints, right?
ink, duh!
yup, the special pork (aka toroniku chashu) is cheek meat. it's good, but they keep hard boiling my eggs and the shio tonkotsu is a little too salty for me. i wish they just made tonkotsu.
tsujita's tonkotsu and tsukemen are my new #1. the tonkotsu is like the love child of ippudo and jinya. jinya's tonkotsu is next, then miso at mottainai, then shio at santouka, then tonkotsu at yamadaya.
is this brown sort of grayish/taupe colored, or is that just the camera? do they match black shoes well, or are they better with brown?
are the white parts greyish or tannish? cool or warm toned, basically.
measurements on the uniqlo shirts? collar, shoulder, chest?
collar size?