or Connect

Posts by aizan

sold!
This is a heavily worn jacket with a hole that I amateurishly mended. Lots of fading, stains on the white fabric around the collar, and pilling on the cuffs and bottom. Measurements: Shoulder: 16.5'' Chest: 21'' Sleeve (shoulder to cuff): 24.75'' Length: 23'' Shipping within CONUS and Paypal fees included.
One red and one blue flannel shirt. Asian sizing. $15 each. Measurements: Collar: 14.75'' Shoulder: 17.5'' Chest: 21'' Sleeve (center back to cuff): 31.5'' Sleeve (shoulder to cuff): 23.5' Length: 29.5'' Shipping within CONUS and Paypal fees included.
New and unworn. This shirt has a buttondown spread tab collar. Measurements: Collar: 14.75'' Shoulder: 16'' Chest: 18'' Sleeve (center back to cuff): 31.5'' Sleeve (shoulder to cuff): 24'' Length: 27.25'' Shipping within CONUS and Paypal fees included.
This is a medium blue and white gingham shirt. Very light stains on collar and underarms. Measurements: Collar: 15.5" Shoulder: 17.25" Chest: 17.25" Sleeve (center back to cuff): 31.5" Sleeve (shoulder to cuff): 25" Length: 27.25" Includes shipping within CONUS and Paypal fees.
I've worn these several times, but I think I need to get something a little wider. There are a few light scuffs on the uppers, some wear on the soles, and some glue(?) stains on the inside that were always there. Pretty good condition. Outsole measurements: Length: 11 1/8'' Width: 4'' Shipping within CONUS and Paypal fees included.
where can i get some chalk buttons? nothing turns up on google...maybe "chalk" is the wrong keyword?
anybody know where can i order a pair of solovair 4 or 5-eye gibsons? do they do custom orders? i want a pair in oxblood.
pylon was good stuff.
shoes with garish soles.