or Connect

Posts by Agnacious

Quote: Originally Posted by imageWIS Why? You are sending a mixed message. If I saw that I would think you spent a significant time in BA, making you think you needed to list it, and wonder what the implications of that are. From what I remember you are young, think of the other potential candidates and how they are presenting themselves; "I am here, I am ready to do what it takes to get a job in this field". You are introducing a variable...
Quote: Originally Posted by imageWIS Currently, my self-printed cards (thy are thin, but look quite good) have my name, email address, and two phone numbers, one is my USA number and the other is a number hat I have in buenos aires that calls directly to my cell phone. I use white card stock with black print (currently using Centaur as my font). I've been thinking about printing my personal seal (which I designed) in red on the cards as well, but I...
Quote: Originally Posted by StephenHero Maybe my age is showing but my first thought is that looks like a great place to break your neck or hip. Plus, it just looks depressing.
Minneapolis. And yes Chicago is under rated, especially abroad.
Tough price point, tough match. You could try and complement: http://s7d3.scene7.com/is/image/Ross...882?$detail75$ or http://s7d3.scene7.com/is/image/Ross...023?$detail75$ but black pearl necklace is the obvious answer. agate maybe: onyx/pearl: mature, maybe a cameo (black and white): Complementary: Something Red or Purple. Otherwise black/silver/white. Websites random. Sorry for the serious answer, all the good jokes were taken.
Make sure you identify the person or persons who can step up and fill the hole your departure would be leaving. The bigger the hole, or longer the ramp up time would be to fill your position, e.g. new hire, the more resistance your boss will have to willingly let you go. Make it easy for him to make the decision you want and you increase the chances of a smooth transition along with gaining an enthusiastic supporter for the move.
Invest in a startup. Good chance you will get your wish of simply burning through it. Commission some artwork, perhaps a piece to be donated to your city. Donate to the local symphony, ballet, and opera etc scenes.
Quote: I wish the guy in the background was a member so he could have asked if it was OK to go out to a club dressed like a lumberjack.
Axe batteries? I am not sure how those things work. I have never been camping, it sounds like being homeless, just in the woods. 5 gallons of water is pretty heavy, probably work up a thirst carrying it, good thing you have it. In this situation, I would prefer to have matches (I think they have waterproof ones) rather than a lighter. Lighters are great until they are not. Probaly would bring some beef jerky rather than protien shake.
What am I misunderstanding here: You just started at Samsung 2 weeks ago, you hope to work there until december, helped produce a mechanism for defect reduction and follow this by saying the mechanism is still in use today. So, what, for 2 weeks? If I was reading, I would toss your resume based on that. For ib you should talk more about your math specifially, not collaboration and convincing. I agree that it does look like a tarted up engineering resume. It...