or Connect

Posts by Star

Ok so 36 hours ago I went for a 4 mile run at lunchtime. Since then I have worked 1 day and a half. I am feeling now fatigued. A colleague at work suggested this stuff http://supplementreviews.com/controlled-labs/purple-wraath
what screws me is getting up early 5 days a week. In terms of nutrients I dont know. Water wise yes but I also drink a ton of coffee which acts as a diuretic so I am peeing atleast once an hour.
Sydney , Australia affixiation with black suits despite being a warm and bright climate business shirts and suit jackets that look like a draping table cloth on its owner black shoes that are either square toe or sharp and pointy like a jester a general maliase when it comes to thinking about what you look like ....the ladies in CBD seem to dress a bit better
Looking for a legal and safe supplement to take to help me re enegrgise and get over fatigue that develops 24hours after working out at the gym. I am not referring to DOMs but rather a general tiredness that takes over me for approximately 48hours after the 24hr mark post exercise. Would not be a concern if I were not fatigued at work.
if WW2 did not happen then I am sure that I would not be what I am today. I think that is true for many People today.
why dont you familiarise yourself with Riedel/Bormioli and etc so when you see one (or when you dont) you know what it is. I have some Riedel wine glasses i bought new and they are delicate as f...k.
I have the opportunity to go to Hong Kong for a few days over New Year. I am finding it mind boggling difficult to choose a Hotel as I cannot figure out where to stay. From what I understand there is the Hong Kong Island and there is Kwonloon. I want to be able to stay somewhere where I can easily get around and to City Centre at any time of day or night. Ideally cool neighbourhood with access to bars, food, nightlife, and shopping.
does the urine need to refrigerated after opening?
For the last 10 days I have avoided sugar - no more sugar in my coffee, stopped drinking cola, no more sweet snacks. I have noted that my enery levels have dropped marginally and have stabilised, and I am not getting the energy peaks and troughs I am used to. During the troughs I would crave more sugar, be fatigued and find that concentration levels would drop unless I fed myself more again... 'sugar'. I previosuly did not take the sugar hysteria too seriously but there...
i recently had to sit for an online numerical and verbal reasoning test for a job I had applied for. I used a website called www.assessmentday.co.uk They provide more than a dozen timed online practise exams and answers. The numerical reasoning questions both on this site and on exam day provided either a table with data or a graph or both and then asked you to read off the data and make a calculation that would either relate to % change, min/max or other type related to...