or Connect

Posts by Star

I have one or two MTM cotton shirts that are a challenge but a pleasure to iron......starch spray and steam seem to help.
Pertinent Question: If a man had to choose a watch that would serve him in multiple scenarios as a global businessman/consultant, what would it be? I know the simple answer would be his blackberry however I am referring to a wrist watch. Without personalising this question in my mind it would have to address the following Aesthetic Style – Work while the man is dressed for the office, dressed for a casual stroll down any major city or going for a drink at a swanky...
Your face I wish I was as suave as my Avatar however each time I come home back to Sydney I get approached by either Immigration and or Custom officers and asked a million questions. After I explain that I have travelled 24hrs across the globe, the stubble is for lack of shaving, and I like ripped jeans for flying.... they let me go. I must pay my compliments to the US Immigration services. On a trip to NY, the guy at the JFK arrivals counters was so polite and...
Ive had the pleasure of going to the odd Russian Wedding and can't say the savoury food was memorable however once they got to the cakes and in particular the Torte's, that was another thing. Other than the wedding, I have on a few occassions had a Russian Torte referred to as a 'Napoleon'. It a custard cake with flaky pastry and looks like the below: Disclaimer : I have no doubt this post will provoke the other 'non russians' states around Russia to claim...
Hopefully this post will inch me a little closer to the magic number
If you have a hard time doing pullups either use a chair for assitance (keeping one foot on it), or just grease the groove like I did. Works very well. ....pfffft Is he exercising the the foot or developing his arms, shoulders and form? Can you provide a picture of this technique ? Can t see how you can consistently have a 'measured' control of resistance using your foot. Also open to damaging any one of his muscles in his leg if he loses control of his weight...
If you want to get upper body strength and become good at Pull-Ups/Chin-ups go to your Gym and use one that has assistance. If you try straight out without assistance you will i) Fatigue very quickly ii) Possibly injur yourself iii) Loose interest and give up I can do pull ups and dips not a problem however I started out with one of the machines that had a bar under your feat that pushed me up. Over a period you then start reducing the resistance until its just...
So whats wrong with Bally shoes?
Agree with the last poster. I had acne when I was in my late teens. My GP suggested a Dermatologist who prescribed me some tablets. Within 3 months they were gone. All the soaps, cremes, cleansers and etc they typically market towards teenager is useless. Pretty important to treat as quickly as possible otherwise the face may end up like a permanent moonscape.
Mona's Fartlek - 2 x 90 secs / 4 x 60 secs / 4 x 30 secs / 4 x 15 . Implies you do 90 jog and then 90 hard, then 90 jog then 90 hard, then 60 jog 60 hard, 60 jog 60 hard......... Do this set twice and then come back to this message board and tell us how you feel. . Also, make sure the course you plan to run the fartlek has a few rises and dips so its a little more interesting.