or Connect

Posts by Star

How about putting them on next time so we see how it all fits......can always chop your headoff or blur if you do not wish to be ID-ed Like the blue though.
Its a bid of a bad joke. It seems the only other currency other than the AUD that has done worse against the US dollar has been the Icelandic Krona (and this a country about to be bailed out by the IMF as a basket case) . Even the Polish Zloty and Ukrainean Hryvnia have done better and these are countries that are also under the crunch due to growth in Credit and a collapse in domestic Asset prices. The only bright spot for the Aussie is that it has improved marginally...
I did go to another Shoe Repairer (50meters from the first) and this guy gave me the complete opposite story. Kiwi according to him is the best in the world while Collonil quote : "I should not take it even if it is given to me for free!". He also then went on to tell me that he would not sell it to me eventhough he had a stash collecting dust in his display case. It would supposedly damage the leather. I am starting to think that there may be a sleight of too much...
Charlse Nakhle - I ll second that. Exceptional shirts and a very nice guy. Ironing his shirts is a pleasure compared to some of my cheaper ones. Once you are measured up he keeps your pattern on file and you can always order over the phone. He also has a nice range of Italian ties. Plal - I'll second this one too. Shoes arrived withing 4 days of order and they were extremly helpful. Waiting for the dollar to improve before I get another pair.....could be a long wait :...
I popped into a Shoe Repairer the other day to take a look at his range of shoe polish. I mentioned in general speak the Kiwi brand to which he grimaced and then responded that I should avoid that brand as it contains solvents which is damaging leather. Instead, I walked out of the store with a tube of Colllonil. (also 4 x more expensive than a can of Kiwi) I know the Kiwi Parade gloss has been mentioned on these forums as one to avoid however I find it hard to believe...
Watched last night on DVD for the first time Donnie Brasco with Johnny Depp and Al Pacino. Was wondering if anyone knew if there were any similar NY Mafia movies or similar in the pipeline?
Although I personally couldn't wear a suite all the time I take my had off to you for your intent.
This is actually going to be an embarrassing post for me however there is little doubt in my mind that I need to set the record straight and complete the thread. Before shipping the shoes back to Pl*l I decided to give the shoes one last go to see if I could get my foot into them at the 9.5E size. I even went out and bought a new ‘Shoe Horn’ and consulted with my resident Englishman colleague at work who knows quite a bit about shoes. (When having problems with English...
I was in some company today where two senior gentleman were referred to 'Freeman' and not their first names i.e instead of 'John Smith' they were addressed as Freeman Smith. Any ideas what this is about?
I was once told never put a person in a position by asking them directly for a favour instead ask them instead if they might know someone who could help you with what you are after. Asking for advice and their thoughts also seems like a good way as mentioned above.