or Connect

Posts by Star

Ignore my ignorance however is there not a danger of falling into a depressive state should you ever go off them? I assume however under medical supervision this should not be a problem.
Was wondering if there were any fans of this genre music. Looking for a list of Top 10 greatest Dance Punk Songs/Anthems. Currently listening to single 'Kids' by MGMT ( from Brooklyn) classed I think as either Alternate Rock or Dance Punk.
I think you wear your pants too high.
I think the ultimate look would be a person wearing a Neckerchief, an Ascot, a corset, and of course a monacle. Maybe even a fez at the same time on the head.
Quote: Originally Posted by XenoX101 Hey guys, I'm also from Australia, Melbourne to be exact. I've been looking for tailor-made shirts for a while now, still haven't pulled the trigger but I've found that herringbone is pretty much the best you can get. They are very modern and funky with top notch quality, you are looking at $400 per shirt though There is also Sarti Tailors, they are in little collins st. in Melbourne. They have more of a...
Sydney's CityRail train system................. an absolute Joke. Avoid Sydney if you can.
Not in this lifetime.
Quote: Originally Posted by acidicboy I love to read the magazines, but to learn more I have definitely relied on SF! Woohoo!!! +1 that one. Learnt more here than any magazine.
If you are truly greatful and believe they took care of you with the bonus, then the best way to say thankful is to keep up the good work (how about even trying better) and help them keep making money.
How about putting them on next time so we see how it all fits......can always chop your headoff or blur if you do not wish to be ID-ed Like the blue though.