or Connect

Posts by Star

any Greek/turkish coffee drinkers here? coffee is mixed into boiling water cooked in an Ibrik?
nope. corporate world (
For me it more about the cost to produce in 2nd/3rd world countries versus the markup to retail plus what the brand purports to be particularly if it is a higher end brand. For example Lacoste once upon a time made wonderfull polo shirts and on the label it said 'Made in France'. Today the same wonderful shirt is made either in China, Chile and or other but at the same ridiculous price point. So to your question if you charge a premium for your product it better be made...
I know there are some people who are appalled at the idea of getting Topy's on their leather soled shoes but I dont give it a second thought and get them added soon after the purchase. For me it provides additional grip and prolongs the life of the sole particularly if you do alot of walking on concrete. I also get an additonal thin piece of rubber added to the sole for the same reason and to provide a little more height.
The classic Burberry London Gardabine cotton trench is very pricey and they do not come up easily up on ebay or atleast something that does appear to be a fake. At the Burberry store in Sydney they retail for $2495 AUD. In the UK they retail for £995 (approx $1450 AUD). Now you can appreciate how global brands and local retailers rape Australians and tben wonder why people ignore the bricks and mortar stores and have drifted to online shopping.
Does anyone have experience with making a purchase in the UK and using a mail forwarding service? Thinking of purchasing a Burberry Trench. Price variation between what they charge in Australia Vs the UK is rediculous even after you do the conversions and pay your customs duty.
like men, few women know how to dress. Either they dont care or they dont known any better.
I am doing some research into all aspects of a trenchcoat before dropping the big bucks. I've narrowed it down to Burberry or Aquascutum having figured I want to buy once. Both do cotton or a Polycotton with the all cotton priced at a premium. Would like to know the pros and cons in terms of comfort and durability. I am bias towards cotton as I dislike poly cotton shirts particularly in warmer weather. Any input appreciated. Burberry refers to a Gardabine cotton. Once I...
There is definitely an industry format that if not followed gets your script immediately trashed if not followed. I have a book about it somewhere and it gives you all the measurements of margins, font size, line space and etc. I am sure you can find all this info on the internet without blowing $4500. I am sure there is software but if you are savy in MS Word or other, you should be able to set up your document before you start typing.