or Connect

Posts by Star

There is atleast one culture/religion where exposing your bowels to water is seriously considered a 'no no' for fear of offending ' the Water Gods'. So what they do is fill the toilet with paper until the water is covered. It got to the point where vigilante employees were waiting in the toilets to indentify the perp(s). The vigilantes were stopped by HR.We referred to these person(s) as 'Dodo's'- mythical birds that make nests:)
Cut a long story short I am attempting to dip my pen in the company ink by showing interest in a colleague at work.(That's not the point). I suggested we perhaps catch-up and 'lets talk again soon'. She responsed by email 'Looking forward to catching up soon'. I have got myself in a mess by starting with the the word 'soon' because I am not sure how far away 'soon' is meant to be? Is it a few days? A week?.
I am moving into a 1 bedder apartment by myself. Thinking of putting up a few pics on the wall to make the place me and so it looks interesting when I have people over. I would like to hang the following TV http://goo.gl/mjmzx and to the right of my TV. She is fully clothed and sexy without being perverted, and it is also in black and white. Wondering whether there is anything wrong with a straight male having this in his apartment: First, from the perspective that girls...
I yearn for the day when Crazy Horse Crazy Girl discovers this thread. I guess in some respect you could call it Conne's Doomsday Device. The day she finds out will be 'the day after'. Can some please document Armageddon by taking a picture of her reaction
I think a working group should be formed to pen the defintive Styleforum guide to avoiding the friendzone. Slap it on the front page. It needs to be the 'Amen' of this re-occuring problem.
The solution is not to find a stylish hairstyle instead you should spend the energy to find a stylish hairstylist who will work with you and tell you what will work. Most hairdressers may know how to cut hair but don't know or don't care when it comes to genuine advice. My stylist is a Brit. Britannia is usually very cool when it comes to style and they are very good hairstylists. They are forced through an extensive apprenticeship before they are allowed to cut...
[[SPOILER]]I think there is enough material in this thread to get a Police Artist Sketch of the alleged perp. ? Surely there must be an artist amongst the one of us?
Ok this is the battle of the Leather Chelsea Boots. Like some advice. RM William Comfortline Yearling Chisel Toe http://www.onlinegunshop.co.uk/shopimages/products/extras/Craftsman-Boot-500.jpg Pros: Iconic Australian Boot Preferred darker brown colour Price Weakness Not very slim Crinkles like hell across the vamp (that is meant to be a distinctive feature but I dont buy it) Crockett Jones Chelsea 5 http://www.pediwear.co.uk/crockett/products/250.php Pros: I...
Double headed eagle is a symbol of the Byzantine Empire and former constituents. In Eastern Christian interpretations means an eagle facing Rome (West) and Constantinople (East). Three modern day countries that still carry the double headed eagle on their flags include Russia, Serbia and Albania.
What is being 'tasted' here?