or Connect

Posts by Star

I have a senior manager who sits behind me and I have noticed he has noticed that I dress relatively well (proper fitting shirts, round toe shoes that are polished, matching ties, suits and etc). He too tries sometimes to be ‘differently’ dressed with his pink shirts and white collar and cuffs and he does have the odd decent tie. Because of my ‘consistent’ and ‘well fitted’ dress sense and because he thinks I should have shagged my fit colleague (female) who sits next...
I have started swimming at lunchtimes in an outdoor pool that is a combination of salt sea water and chlorine. Although not as hard as a fully chlorinated pool, I can still feel and smell the stuff on me even after a quick shower in the office change room. Looking for suggestions if I should use a face cream after showering to counter the chlorine + salt + sun after my swim and what that product should be? I appreciate that some of you may suggest 'elephant semen'...
Quote: Originally Posted by Hannes Try Plal.com and Pediwear.co.uk for C&J. +1 for Pediwear. I also purchased from Plal a while ago but I am not sure if they still stock C&J. I had no issue with either shipping to Sydney.
I have a Rolex sports model watch and I thoroughly enjoy it. I have 3 pairs of C&J shoes and I enjoy them. Although I have a cheap banged up swatch watch and crappier shoes , I have absolutely no regrets with any of the 4 above mentioned more expensive purchases. I am at a fortunate part of my life where I can make those purchases; however, be assured that I took from no one to make those purchases.
I am going to agree with the OP and most other posters. Heaven help the HR department if I ever rise in my dreams to CEO. In the first 100 days I would fire the whole department and replace the department with behavioural psychologists. The behavioural psychologist would have written in their contracts that coming up with initiatives without the backing of hard data would lead to instant dismissal. Likewise if they cannot create list of rising stars every 6 months then...
Charlse Nahkle shirts. He may be a MTM shirt maker but the labels on his shirts read made in Australia and the quality of workmanship and the quality of the cotton he insists on leaves shirts from Herringbone, Politix, Calibre for dead. Those junky cheaper brands are not even in the same galaxy as Charles Nahkle when it comes to quality.
Got to the hipster neighbourhood in the city you live and find a groovy stylist shop. You will pay a bit more but a hip hairstylist (male or female) will come up with something that will work for you and your face. You need to tell them what you just said here.
Quote: Originally Posted by westinghouse Mine... Uploaded with ImageShack.us That's a good one.
My recent Ballly purchase. Very pleased with it. It also comes in a brown.
The number of Bankers I saw in Sydney today at lunchtime wearing anything lighter than Charcoal was zip zero.