or Connect

Posts by Star

The responses to my question and thread has gone south because of the extroadinary number of assumptions and and massive display of cynicism and bitterness in 90% of the responses. I feel now probably sorry for some of you that you are so full of bile and the only response you can give me is some derogatory remark or something that represents a massive kick to the head while down and bleeding. Is this what you get off doing sitting behind a computer? If thats what turns...
Quote: Originally Posted by Fuuma Buy her a rape whistle, it would appear she has creepy coworkers... Do you think your mom would like it?
Ok I am going to man up and take responsibility for this thread and I get the gist. I agree on all points raised. No present for you! Now where is the 'punching bag' smilie face?
Quote: Originally Posted by M. Charles Hard to say without knowing anything about her. Sometimes something in a person's background that they've told you can provide the basis for a cheap gift. For example, I knew an Italian girl who had left Italy as a teenager and had been homesick in America for several years, and I got her an Italian Christmas dessert from an upscale bakery in Italy that had been imported into the states but was hard to find. It...
I am looking for suggestions for a Christmas gift for a female colleague at work. There is some sexual tension here however a combination of us both being like 'chalk and cheese' and her insistance not to date guys at work means we never hit it off although we constantly chat, buy each other drinks, and had some left field conversations. I would like to give her something that is small (and not referring to my penis for the comedians out there), not expensive, but...
I like the lighting effect in this film clip with Enrique and Nicole Scherzinger. Looking for any input in terms of how this effect is produced and how I could get it projected on a wall or as room ceiling. Thanks http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVk4vENObiI
I am PM and recently got the Prince2 certification. Certification gives you a framework to operate under when managing a project but if that is all you are relying on then you are in trouble. In a Project Management role you will find all sorts of people, interests, hidden agendas, knives and daggers and things that come out of the blue. In some respect it is like herding cats! Prince2 and PMBOK will not teach you how to deal with these curly situations. Will not teach...
In all seriousness who designs vibrators? Is there a university degree and if so should one be more inclined to study engineering or anatomy?
I have both the brown and black pair. I have no issues with pointiness. Yes they are a little $$; however, if you really like them save up and bite the bullet. You will at some stage buy them anyway which means you have spent money on the alternative and then finally on them. My CEO in a room of 100 people noticed my black pair and asked me about them.
I have a senior manager who sits behind me and I have noticed he has noticed that I dress relatively well (proper fitting shirts, round toe shoes that are polished, matching ties, suits and etc). He too tries sometimes to be ‘differently’ dressed with his pink shirts and white collar and cuffs and he does have the odd decent tie. Because of my ‘consistent’ and ‘well fitted’ dress sense and because he thinks I should have shagged my fit colleague (female) who sits next...